Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Holy Shit

As of April 15th, we will officially be homeowners. What the fuck? Are we insane? Has pregnancy rotted both of our brains? Well, yeah, pretty much. We were just sitting around one day, admiring my ever growing stomach, and we thought, hey, let's go find a house, close right around the due date of the baby and then pack, move and get settled into the new place in a month's time, all with a newborn and an almost 2 year old. Wouldn't that be fun? We got our wish. Did I mention we were smoking crack at the time? Of course I'm just kidding but we might as well have been. I'm not sure what we were thinking and I'm terrified as all hell. But life is full of challenges, right? This is just another one...or two...or three.

I'm excited and terrified and really happy all at the same time. It's going to be extremely hard but we'll manage. I have such a wonderful, loving and level headed husband who always knows just what to say and what to do so I have no doubts that this will all work out fine. But I can tell you that we'll be calling in a LOT of favors and we'll be needing a whole lot of help. So those of you reading this, prepare for the barrage of phone calls coming your way from the Schuster clan. We'll repay you, though, with a wonderful dinner cooked in our outdoor backyard kitchen and served under the beautiful shaded lanai. Let's get this party started!

Doh, is that a contraction?

No comments: