Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Masonisms

* Uppies Daisy
* Architect is my favorite color in the whole world
* Hamabayger (hamburger)
* Wait up, Mamabeaw, you have to keep me company
* You're my best fwiend
* rowwer (roller)
* Aw wight
* That sounds like a plan
* What are we gonna do today?
* Hon!
* Pinky deal
* Hey look, there's my fwiend....of any child under 4 ft tall

* Oh my goodness
* Yesterday while we were sitting on the back porch snacking on popcorn, watching the rain come down in drizzles, he put his hand on my knee and says, "How was your day, mamabeaw? Mine was gweat."
* Our goodnight and goodbye ritual - he gives us a kiss, then he twirls his index finger around in a circle a bunch of times saying bumblebee, bumblebee and then touches our nose and says bink, all of which is followed up by a hug and an I wove you.

What more can anyone ask for?

No comments: