Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Meet Isabel


This is Isabel and she and her family could use our help. Isabel has just been diagnosed with leukemia at the age of 5. It started out as the flu and just progressed from there. I am putting this on my blog asking that anyone who reads this please check out Isabel's website www.helpisabel.us and help in any way you can.

It is a parents worst nightmare, to have to watch their children suffer, and I pray to whatever forces are at work above that I never have to. But if I did, I know that I have friends who would be there to support us every step of they way.

Thank you for reading this and thank you for any help you can give.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Poor little Isabel. I went to the site and read until I just couldn't read anymore. Every parent's nightmare, absolutely. Not sure yet if we'll make it to the pasta feed but I did make a small donation to help them along.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this about Isabel. Thank you, also, for the loan of the double stroller. I promise to give it back soon! Unfortunately, we didn't make it to the pasta dinner tonight because Lucas is sick. :( -Jen