Saturday, July 14, 2007

Some great Mason quotes

A true conversation between Mason and his daddy, while Mason was in the bathtub today:

Mason: What are these things attached to my penis?
Daddy: Those are your testicles.
Mason: But, what are the balls inside?
Daddy (with laughter growing in his voice): THOSE are your testicles.
Mason: Oh, just like the ones in my throat?
Daddy (trying not to burst out laughing): No, Mason, those are your TONSILS.
Mason: Oh, my tonsticles. Ok.

Meanwhile, I'm rolling around on the floor in the livingroom holding my gut so as not let Mason hear me laughing hysterically. Ah what a way to start a day!

________________________________________________________

A Mason quote from another day:

Daddy is driving the boys to school one morning when Mason asks hin why we have to stop at stop signs. Wolf begins to explain, then figures he should explain a little bit about the law. As Wolf proceeds, Mason interrupts him with:

You don't need to tell me about the law, Daddy, I've known about the law for like, 30 years.

Holy shit, where does he get this stuff???

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's precious! Mason... how sweet.