Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Our trip to Monterey

Wolf and I took a day off of work, kept the kids out of school and headed off for an adventure to Monterey this last weekend. It was absolutely fantastic. We found a cute little "cottage" (aka renovated garage) that had 2 bedroooms and was the perfect size in the heart of Pacific Grove. Turns out it was a sports car race at Laguna Seca, so we got really lucky. We got there Saturday afternoon and although the weather was freezing, we stopped to check out a beach along the way. I also got to borrow an amazing lens from a friend of mine at work, for which I am very thankful. I got to take some amazing pictures, a few of which I will share here. How can I not, I have such a beautiful family?!

We explored, played, walked, ran, hopped, skipped and jumped our way around the Monterey Peninsula and couldn't have had a better time!








Wolf took this at a restaurant on the wharf. I just love it.

No comments: