Monday, January 17, 2011

Here we are again......

Well, here it is, a whole year since my last post. With the growth of Facebook, I haven't had much reason to blog, but I am finding that, while I really enjoy Facebook and how it keeps me connected to everyone I know, it actually keeps me TOO connected. I don't feel like I can share information or say things without feeling like it I will somehow get into trouble, like I shouldn't have friends who are also co-workers. It's all so complicated and a bit incestuous, really.

So I am going to write again, because I really miss it. I miss telling stories about my family and sharing little things that the boys did. I love going back and reading things from years past. It doesn't matter to me if anyone reads this, it only matters that I write it.

That's all I have for now. I'm a a bit tired after a billion loads of laundry and grocery shopping and house cleaning and kids homework and cooking dinner. I have a physical at 8 in the morning so I better get my beauty sleep.

Here's to a new year, one where the possibilities are endless. I think it will be a good one.

No comments: